Sunday, May 20, 2007

Why I do it

Granted, this blog is new and my company is less than 6 months old, so what gives me the knowledge and know-how to tell you about home inventories, whether in St. Louis or anywhere else in the nation?

It took a great amount of research and time to decide to do home inventories. I needed something that had value, provided personal customer service, and made enough money to justify the venture. I had researched many opportunities, even thought of opening a bed and breakfast since my wife's education and experience is in hotel management. I gave thought to restaurants and home improvement, but they just didn't hold my interest. Then, our country experienced Katrina and Rita and we have wild-fires and home fires and burglaries and a pattern emerged.

I started getting interested in how people were coping with these losses, what were the reactions of the insurance companies, what claims did they pay, what claims were easiest to process? Finally, it all came together, I decided to use an idea of a friend and pursue it. I developed a custom database, bought a high-quality video camera and a digital camera and started AAble Home Services. And here I am writing posts.

When you witness these tragedies, you want to help and we do help our clients that experience them. But, we have found a way to be of a greater help BEFORE the disaster so that your AFTER experience can be less stressful, more beneficial, and easier on both you and your insurance agent. The information provided in a professional home inventory can be a valuable resource and our verfication can make the difference between a replacement TV and the replacement of your feature rich television that sat in your family room in your entertainment center.

Start your own Affiliate Marketing business!

No comments: